Monday, June 28, 2010

In camera

I went to the Bondi Markets on Sunday. This is a fun market, smack bang smash on the northern end of Bondi Beach, filled with tourists and locals in sunglasses. The Sunday shopper will find a satisfying mix of crafty, vintage, stylish and practical.

I bought three books from a lady who was clearing out her house for no adequately explored reason:

*Cheating Death by Sanjay Gupta, MD
*Polaroids from the Dead by Douglas Coupland (I love Mr Coupland)
and
*Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert.

However, I am still reading Wheat that Springeth Green by JF Powers so these books are balanced precariously on the Tower of Books That I Will Read Soon.

I also bought an excellent pendant from a shy and talented young jeweller. I present my new pendant in repose and in situ:
Cute, is it not?

No comments:

Post a Comment